Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lots of News

Someone definitely breached Cocoa's account and I was advised to close down the majority of the accounts and the blogs attached to them.

Here's what's going to happen.

1. If you come back at 3 o'clock EST, the CotC will be here. I cannot guarantee it will still be here tomorrow, but it will be here today.

2. Buster's blog will be coming back.

3. Cocoa's blog will be coming back.

4. I may have to close down Adventures in Cat Philanthropy. Don't worry - it's going to come back bigger and stronger. If you can't get in here, check the Cat Blogosphere. I'll post the new web address as soon as I have it.

Please do not email any of the cats right now; their accounts have been deleted. You can email me at lily.felinefive@gmail.com. If the blog is gone, though, it's likely my email will be gone, too. I will post that it's gone on the Blogosphere also.

I really hope you all have enjoyed Cat Philanthropy and will come back to my second blog if I have to close this one down.

Thanks,
Lily Locke

1 comment:

  1. Lilly! we are so sorry that you are having to deal with this. We understand you have to take strong measures, but purr that you will be back. We have always enjoyed all you blogs and your feline five. We are waiting for you to be back!

    ReplyDelete