Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updates

**Scroll down two posts for CARNIVAL OF THE CATS.**

I kind of feel like it's the end of an era here...

No, we're still not sure about the future of Cat Philanthropy, but I still have news to share. I suppose this can be considered good news, but it still feels a bit melancholy.

Buster's humor blog is back as "misunderstood" instead of "misguided" but please give me a day or so to post.

D'Artagnan's new blog is up; a post is already there. It's entirely about his overprotective nature. Feedback on the theme would really be appreciated.

Cocoa Posts! is still up and I will be updating it as soon as I can.

I will make certain I post on Buster's, D'Artagnan's, Cocoa's or all blogs if Cat Philanthropy has to close. If that happens, it will be back, I promise.

Thank you all so much for the support!

Lily

1 comment:

  1. We have added all three to our reader and joined as followers!

    ReplyDelete